Thank you to everyone who participated in last month's special challenge which celebrated YOU for using your Never-Before-Used-Schtuff and the companies who supply us with our Never-Before-Used-Schtuff!
And thank you again to all the wonderful companies who sponsored this special celebration!
Here are the winners!
I will be in touch with all the winners immediately. If you don't hear from me by August 2, 2026, please leave me a comment below with your contact information. Congratulations to all!
And now to Challenge #89:
If this is your first time playing, the basic idea of this challenge is evident in the name. Whether it's something you have just purchased, or something unused that is collecting dust in the back of a drawer, it feels so satisfying when you use your never-before-used schtuff (NBUS) in your creation! This is the place for you to share those NBUS works of art!
There are no limitations on what you can create, but there are a few RULES, such as what is the maximum number of other challenges allowed. Please take a minute to click on the above Rules link for more information.



18 comments:
So surprised and excited that I am one of the random winners! Congrats to all the others as well! Thank you! Julia xx
Congrats to all the prize winners! And a huge thank-you to the companies who appreciate us as paper crafters and work so hard to bring us beautiful products!! And last but certainly not least, a special shout-out to you Darnell, for all the laughter and support you provide to our community - you are a treasure!!! :o) Nancy J
I'm so surprised and grateful to be one of the random winners. You're a peach for organizing this wonderful blog and giveaway, Darnell! I have WAY TOO MUCH NBUS, and you've encouraged me to use it. Thank you from the bottom of my crafty heart!
Congrats to all the winners and I am delighted to be among them! Happy Shopping everyone and thanks to you, Darnell for all you do! You are amazing!
THANK YOU so much for picking me as one of your winners will investigate what I need to do to claim my prize - in the morning when I'm more wide awake!
Night
Kathyk
Congratulations to all the winners x
Congrats, everyone... and thanks for all you do, Darnell! xoxo
Forgot to say - CONGRATULATIONS to my fellow lucky winners and thank you to Darnell
Kathyk
Congratulations to everyone that won a prize! I'm grateful for the gift card, thank you so much!
Congrats to all the lucky winners!!
I feel lucky... (And put too many inn :) ) Hugs,Gerrina
Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this.
Congrats to all the lucky winners.
Congrats to all the winners!
I'm thrilled to be one of the random winners! Congrats to all, and thank you, Darnell!
Thanks for the pick, Darnell! This challenge is always a great one -- regardless of a win, the prize is just a bonus!
Čestitke vsem nagrajenkam.
Congrats to all the winners, including me!! Thanks so much, Darnell - I'm excited to get fall Lawn Fawn with my prize! And thanks for hosting this important and well-loved challenge!!
Post a Comment