Welcome!!
This is a wonderful place to find design ideas
as we challenge each other
as we challenge each other
to use our Never-Before-Used-Schtuff
and then share our creations to inspire others!
and then share our creations to inspire others!
[And as Bunny says: to enable each other to buy more NBUS!]
It's great to see you and I hope you're doing well and feeling creative! Thank you for playing in last month's NBUS Challenge with all your beautiful new goodies! I really appreciate your enthusiasm and how you support and encourage each other ~ and me!
From all the incredible entries last month, I am showcasing #53 Trina:
This is spookilicious, Trina! I'm so glad the real moon doesn't look like that, but at this time of year, it's perfect! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful cards using NBUS!
The basic idea of this challenge is evident in the name. Whether it's something you have just purchased, or something unused that is collecting dust in the back of a drawer, you are delighted when you use never-before-used schtuff (NBUS) in your creation! This is the place for you to share those NBUS works of art!
There are no limitations on what you can create, but there are a few RULES, such as what is the maximum number of other challenges allowed. Please take a minute to click on the above link.



No comments:
Post a Comment