_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I coined the acronym NBUS in 2013 and ran several challenges until 2017. The term caught on and is still being used in Blogland, so I thought this would be a good time to resurrect my NBUS challenge. I set up this dedicated NBUS website for crafty artists to share their works of art containing any brand-new virginal Never-Before-Used-Schtuff! We bought it ~ now let's use it to share and inspire others!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I've come to the conclusion that buying craft supplies 
and actually using them are two separate hobbies." (Unk)

Monday, February 1, 2021

NBUS Challenge #23

Welcome!!

It's great to see you and I hope you're doing well! Thank you for another month of rousing participation in the NBUS Challenge! It's very clear that you received new goodies for Christmas (or bought yourself new goodies!) because we had an outstanding 204 entries in the gallery! WOW!!!

This is a wonderful place to find inspiration and design ideas as we all share with each other how well we are doing using our never-before-used-schtuff! From all the incredible entries, I have randomly chosen #104 Kailash to be our showcase for January's NBUS #22!
Congratulations Kailash and thank you for sharing your wonderful creations using NBUS! 

The basic idea of this challenge is evident in the name. Whether it's something you have just purchased or something collecting dust in the back of a drawer, you are proud when you use something never-before-used in your creation. Here is where you link up to share your NBUS works of art! And as you can imagine, I have a huge mountain of NBUS, so I will also proudly share whenever I excavate and use something!

There are no limitations on what you can create, but there are a few RULES which you can find on the tab above. If this is your first visit, please take a minute to read them. You can also click here for answers to any questions you might have and here is the blog badge for your blog post:
I can't wait to see what you share with us! 
The challenge closes February 28, 2021, at 10:00 p.m. PST.
 
Don't forget to click that little blue Follow button on the right!
Have fun! 

Thank you!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

16 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

WOW, glad to be the first to pop in with my card and wish you well today, Darnell! What a fabulous card you've selected by Kailash, such gorgeous colors! You inspire us with your work and this site, I love being here!

Kailash said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card Darnell. It’s so fun to play and appreciate your work in creating this challenge to create, share and inspire!

Pat said...

What a beautiful card by Kailash you have selected for January Darnell, and looking forward to using more NBUS this month. x

roffeycreations said...

Hi Darnell - hope you are faring well. Stunning card from Kailash - such a different way to use a honeycomb die... I took notes! I have linked in my "Rainbow Friends" project - 14 cards in the post - I trust this is ok - Cheers Maurs xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Kailash's card is the prettiest thing I've seen in ages! I'm so glad you spotlighted her. Thank you!

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow! Kailash's showstopping tribute to the bees is just what I needed to see on this chilly grey morning! Thank you for this space to share our NBUS. What a lot of inspiration here! Vicky x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Sending hugs from NJ, and loving Kailash's card. GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for encouraging us to use our NBUS! I love being here too!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Darnell hope you’re picking up with your back, does take a while to heal you’re in my prayer and thoughts ..
Tis a lovely NBUS card chosen, reminds me that I’ve bee dies never used.
This flower set I brought today have only used two stamps in whole set finally around to using today’s thistle ... funny aren’t we in going fir favourite time and time again.

Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Christi Conley said...

What a beautiful card you have shared Darnell - but then again, that doesn't surprise me :) Hope you are feeling better <3 Hugs! Christi

Di said...

It's me! Just in case you don't get many hearts in NBUS this time - snigger!

Love

Di xx

Janis said...

Congratulations, Kailish! Your card is exquisitely beautiful. Such wonderful coloring on that fab image. Thank you for sharing and hooray for getting featured!!!
Thank you, Darnell, for another fun incentive to open up and use our shtuff!! lol.... Glad to be joining in here this month. Take care. I hope you are feeling better.
Stay healthy and creative, everyone.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Craftychris said...

Fab card by Kailash! Take care and stay safe and look after that back! Hugs xxxxxxxx

Di said...

My latest NBUS - using an Indigo Blu stamp set!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Me again! Why don't people leave a comment?

Hugs

Di xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wonderful challenge here to use NBUS Darnell, hope you’re improving.
Pray so. Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

LesleyG said...

Fabulous inspiration from Kailash and all the other entries xxx