_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I coined the acronym NBUS in 2013 and ran several challenges until 2017. The term caught on and is still being used in Blogland, so I thought this would be a good time to resurrect my NBUS challenge. I set up this dedicated NBUS website for crafty artists to share their works of art containing any brand-new virginal Never-Before-Used-Schtuff! We bought it ~ now let's use it to share and inspire others!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I've come to the conclusion that buying craft supplies 
and actually using them are two separate hobbies." (Unk)

Saturday, May 1, 2021

NBUS Challenge #26

Welcome!! Happy May Day! I can't believe we are turning the page to May already!

It's great to see you and I hope you're doing well. Thank you for another month of rousing participation in the NBUS Challenge. We had an outstanding 164 entries in the gallery! WOW!!! Thank you for all the amazing inspiration!

This is a wonderful place to find design ideas as we all share with each other how well we are doing using our Never-Before-Used-Schtuff. I find myself returning again and again to the galleries to find card design ideas when I am running low on mojo, so thank you all for that!

From all the incredible entries, I have randomly chosen #35 Maurs (Roffeycreations) to be our showcase for April's NBUS #25:
Congratulations Maurs and thank you for sharing your wonderful creations using NBUS! 

The basic idea of this challenge is evident in the name. Whether it's something you have just purchased or something collecting dust in the back of a drawer, you are proud when you use something never-before-used in your creation. Here is where you link up to share your NBUS works of art! (And as you can imagine, I have a huge mountain of NBUS, so I will also proudly share whenever I excavate and use something.)

There are no limitations on what you can create, but there are a few RULES which you can find on the tab above. If this is your first visit, please take a minute to read them. You can also click here for answers to any questions you might have. 

You may use this badge for your blog post if you like, but it is not mandatory. 
I can't wait to see what you share with us! 
The challenge closes May 31, 2021, at 10:00 p.m. PST.
 
Don't forget to click that little blue Follow button on the right!
Have fun!
Thank you!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

13 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Wow...164 entries last month...so cool! I am excited to post my NBUS card on May Day...and it includes flowers:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy

Pat said...

Great to see so many entries and love Maurs' pretty heart design showcasing April. x

Vicky Hayes said...

I always admire people with the patience to cut lots of different coloured pieces with dies and then replace all the tiny bits. What a beautiful result on Maurs' card and lovely to see it show-cased. Looking forward to seeing everyone's NBUS in May! Vicky x

Janis said...

What a lovely card to showcase this month! Congrats to Maurs!
Thank you for a fun challenge to get our NBUS products in use. I hope you are beginning to feel some better. I am glad to be able to participate this month. Blogging has been swept by the wayside for me too much lately. Take care!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

roffeycreations said...

Thank you so much Darnell - am so pleased my card was showcased for April !!
Looking forward to sharing lots more with everyone all Cheers Maurs xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful what a fabulous challenge too x

TK said...

Wonderful pick from last month, Darnell! Maurs' card is a beauty!

Anita in France said...

Finally got some NBUS, Darnell ... so happy to be joining such an inspirational gallery! Great pick ... so pretty! Big hugs and bisous, Anita :)

Loll said...

Love Maurs card! xx

Di said...

At last - I remembered to link into this fun challenge Darnell! So sorry for a long absence - these days seem to fly by and it's hard enough to even post a card at all!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Me again! xx

Inkami said...

Congrats to Maurs, her inlaid card is a beauty.

Craftychris said...

Fab card by Maurs! Think I forgot to say what my Nbus was - its all the stamps from the set I used. Silly me. Take care and hugs my friend. xxx