_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I coined the acronym NBUS in 2013 and ran several challenges until 2017. The term caught on and is still being used in Blogland, so I thought this would be a good time to resurrect my NBUS challenge. I set up this dedicated NBUS website for crafty artists to share their works of art containing any brand-new virginal Never-Before-Used-Schtuff! We bought it ~ now let's use it to share and inspire others!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I've come to the conclusion that buying craft supplies 
and actually using them are two separate hobbies." (Unk)

Thursday, October 1, 2020

NBUS Challenge #19

Welcome!!

It's great to see you and I hope you're doing well! Thank you for another month of rousing participation in the NBUS Challenge. We had an outstanding 167 entries in the gallery!! WOWZA! This is a wonderful place to find inspiration and design ideas as we all share with each other how well we are doing using our never-before-used-schtuff!

From all the incredible entries, I have randomly chosen #63 Pat (Colourful Card Creations) to be our Showcase for September's NBUS Challenge #18!
Congratulations Pat and thank you for sharing your wonderful creations using NBUS!

The basic idea of this challenge is evident in the name. Whether it's something you just purchased or something collecting dust in the back of a drawer, who isn't proud when they use something never-before-used in their creation? Here is where you link up your NBUS work of art!

There are no limitations on what you can create, but there are a few RULES which you can find on the tab above. If this is your first visit, please take a minute to read them. You can also click here for answers to any questions you might have and here is the blog badge for your blog post:
The challenge is open from October 1, 2020, 12:05 a.m. PST to October 31, 2020, 10:00 p.m. PST. I can't wait to see what you share with us! As you can imagine, I have a huge mountain of NBUS, so I will also proudly share whenever I excavate and use something!

Thank you! Have fun!

Don't forget to follow!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

14 comments:

roffeycreations said...

Hi there, Am so excited to share my cards using NBUS - it is so inspiring to see all the wonderful creations. Stay safe everyone Maurs xxx

Kathyk said...

Congratulations to Pat, a well deserving win

Thank you, Darnell, for this challenge which encourages me to use NBUS

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Pat your card is gorgeous x

Pat said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the showcase for September Darnell. This is a great place to come and share our NBUS makes, and like everyone else I have plenty of scope for future makes and look forward to seeing the October gallery fill. x

Carol L said...

Congratulations Pat, your bee card is just outstanding!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Absolutely delighted to see Pat's fabulous card being showcased here! I nearly fell over when I saw it - just look at that background! I won't be posting anything here this month as I've run out of NBUS...

... only kidding! I have heaps, just waiting to be used! See you soon, Vicky x

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous bee mixed media card design, Pat. Lucky you to be chosen as this months winner:-) TFS your beauty and other NBUS products. Love and Hugs..Nancy

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Congrats to Pat on the feature - love her bee card!! Thanks for continuing this challenge, Darnell - it really inspires me to use my own mountain!!

Di said...

It's me again! First entry for October :) xx

Bonnie Lynn said...

Congrats Pat! Your card is just beautiful!

Craftychris said...

Lovely card from Pat! Take care and stay safe! Hugs xxxxxxx

Marianne said...

Congrats to Pat on being featured this month!
I've been playing with my NBUS this weekend. Yay!

Diane said...

Lots of beautiful cards entered again this month and congrats to Pat with her beautiful card featured!

Kampin' Karen said...

I love your challenges, Darnell, because it makes me use NBUS! Thank you for the opportunity.